How to start a blog…
… And actually make money from it.
Thinking to start a blog?
And want to be guided on step by step level to not only start a blog, but also take to the next level in less time?
If so, You’ve come to the right place.
If you remember, I was running a series on “Starting a Blog” for newbies where I did my best share everything you could possibly need to know to start a successful blog.
There are still a lot of peoples interested in starting a blog but they don’t know how to start a blog and they’re seeking for informational guide on starting a successful blog.
If you’re enjoying this article, click here to tweet it.
The reason behind the series was to give helpful tips, tricks and information about every step of starting a blog to those newbies who wants to enter in blogging field.
Starting a Blog:
In this last post of series I’ve broken it up with different chapters to help you read and understand it step by step.
Chapter 1: Why to Blog?
- Why to blog?
- Why The World Needs More Bloggers?
- Why and How to Treat Your Blog Like a Social Networking Blog?
Chapter 2: How To Start
- How To Find a Perfect Blog Topic (My guest post at LearnBlogTips)
- How To Choose a Good Domain Name
- How To Choose a Best Web Hosting Service
Chapter 3: Set Up
Chapter 4: WordPress
- How To Choose a Perfect WordPress Theme
- 20 Must Have WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Security: How Not to Get Your WordPress Blog Hacked
Chapter 5: Creating Content
Chapter 6: Networking
- How To Increase The Number of Comments To Your Posts
- Network With Your Readers In Your Blog
- 5 Ways to Gain the Trust of Your Readers
Chapter 7: SEO
- All You Need To Know About SEO
- Top 10 SEO Optimization Tips To Get 1st Rank on Google
- How To Improve Your PageRank
- How to get Google Authorship verified for your blog
Chapter 8: Guest Blogging
Few blogging advice:
- The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog – Everything You Need to Know
- Top 10 Quick Blogging Tips to Help you Succeed
- Why do Bloggers Fail?
- One of the best strategy to grow your blog
And here’s more tips to come.
If you want more tips on blogging and need to ask something, ask it by leaving a comment below or ask it using my contact form.
To learn more about blogging and other great tips, Join the community and get my eBook for free